Something for all those veggies that will soon be coming from the garden!
Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup canned apricots, drained
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
In blender or food processor, combine apricots, vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic and seasonings; blend until smooth. With motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil until combined.