Makes 12 servings
- 2 cups Honey Caramel Sauce, see below
- 1 cup Honey Chocolate Sauce, see below
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces
Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour into jars.
Honey Caramel Sauce
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
Combine honey, milk and butter in medium saucepan; mix well. Cook and stir until mixture comes to boil. Cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes longer or until mixture thickens and turns to a caramel color. Pour into sterilized gift jars. Keep refrigerated.
Honey Chocolate Sauce
Makes 2-1/2 cups
- 1-1/2 cups honey
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
Combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Cover with waxed paper and microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Pour into sterilized gift jars. Keep refrigerated.